Tuesday, October 24, 2006

First Entry

Okay, so.. this is my second attempt of blogging.. My first attemp lasted for about one hour and then I ran out of things to say.. which is really weird for me because if you know me personally, I can never stop talking.. nevertheless, I'm gonna try it one more time, and crosing my fingers, hopefully it will be better this time..

my.. it is such a hassle of registering this blog.. not that the steps are difficult.. they are really simple.. but choosing a blog name is really tiring.. i tried to find something that people can remember, unique but it seems like nothing is unique anymore.. seems like everything has been taken.. I tried to find something clever, to make me look more 'educated' but i guess I overestimated my vocab.. I don't have anything clever.. then I tried to find something different like syah's choosing a drink name as his blog name, and i was thinking of "neslo ais" but it is much too familiar with his.. so, i've been sitting in front of my pc for God knows how long just to find an interesting and available name for my second blog. Then, I remembered Steve Jobs' speech where he mentioned something about a dogma. Of course dogma is not available but I googled the word and it has a link to this new word for me "anythingarian".

According to Answers.Com, anythingarian means "One who holds to no particular creed or dogma". I'm always opposed to the concept of Dogma, but Anythingarian still doesn't apply to me.. because I do hold to a particular creed.. I have a belief.. whether or not I practice it the way I should is out of question, but the belief is there.. I have faith.. and I just want to make it clear here if you might wonder.. heh.. not that I expect many people to read this.. still, this is quite an interesting issue, ain't it?

So, people.. here's my first entry.. I'm looking forward for more.. oh and this is raya's eve.. so Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.