Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Something Random

Life has been too hectic these past few days. Actually scratch that, for the past few weeks. I can't even catch my breath let alone to stop and smell the roses, =). I've been running here and there and I don't remember how many people actually told me (including my colleague and a boss) that I need to take a break. I'm not THAT hardworking, trust me. But it is approaching the end of our financial year (30th of June). Taking a break is not an option because even if I do, I would still get panic attack just by thinking how close the date is. I rather run around NOT thinking about it. Haha.

********************************************

I saw a rainbow 2 days ago. Except that it's not really a rainbow. The shape was like a distorted circle. The colors vary and changing every minute. It was hiding behind a rather large cloud, but every few minutes, it peeped out. I saw it at 6.00 PM and it was not even raining. Make me wonder if it really was a rainbow. I guess it doesn't matter if it cannot be define. It was just too beautiful.

********************************************

When the price of everything else rise for the last few weeks, I did whine a few times. But not as much as when the petrol price increase. I really hate that it increases to a point that I feel like crying. It made me thinking. If I, a middle-class citizen, is feeling like this, I wonder how are those who earn lower than me reacted. This is the most disappointed I have ever felt living in this country. We are not being fairly treated. The percentage of the petrol price against the average wages is way too high. This is no way to live a life in a developing country. I am protesting in any ways possible. Ask me, and I'll join you.
Too disappointed and extremely pissed off.

No comments: