Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Got tagged..

By Lina Ideris

5 things in my bag
  1. Wallet
  2. Handphone
  3. Keys - House, car
  4. Vitamins
  5. Passport

5 things in my wallet
  1. Cash
  2. All kind of cards (debit, credit, Insurance, ID, License, Stores, Members)
  3. Ballpoint pen
  4. ASB Book
  5. Receipts and vouchers

5 favourite things in bedroom
  1. Bed
  2. Laptop
  3. Pillows
  4. Make ups
  5. Books and books and books and books

5 things I want to do
  1. Have my own business and enjoy every drop of sweats.
  2. To learn whatever I feel like learning i.e dances, horseback riding, French, learn how machine works, study culture, DBMS, scriptwriting, photography and the list goes on. The world is a rich place and I am a hungry traveler.
  3. To get married and have lots of children who will be contributing in making the world a better place and jihad in their own way, be it a doctor, a teacher, a businessman. Insyaallah.
  4. Travel the world and especially make long, frequent stops for hajj in Mecca.
  5. To make my own movie.

5 things I frequently do
  1. Read
  2. Watch TV
  3. Cook and eat
  4. Surfing the net
  5. Talking to my friends.

No comments: