Monday, February 02, 2009

Finally

I am too comfortable in my seat and it is not good. It's like a quicksand. The harder I tried to get out, the deeper I fall. I would love a fresh start but that would mean I need a new me. Or rather, an old me back. I need to be motivated. I need to see that something will happen in the future. 

So, here's the thing. I screwed up many things for these past few months. What I need to do for a fresh, clean start is that I need to clean up those messes that I made and God knows that it is not going to be easy. Before everything starts crumbling down, I need to get my act together. I need to face the consequences. So, it's going to be a "thick face" phase for me but I deserve that. I need to change desperately. 

It's a new beginning.. finally. Pray for me.



2 comments:

ms amy said...

hi babe...sounds serious ni...nanti if u hv time gimme a buzz k...i hope things will go well...

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

heheh kak amy don't worry.. it's just me being a little melodramatic.. yup insyaallah, i'll give u a call nanti.. lama dah tak borak.. =)