Monday, January 19, 2009

A new day.. A new beginning

It's been a while since I last checked my blog. Of course, TM is to be blamed though I do seriously think it has something to do with the election. It took 2 weeks for them to fix it and it started a while before "penamaan calon" and they fixed it just today, one day after the election. However, we (my brother and I) can't find any other ulterior motives other than the policemen stole our cable. I've yet to rule that out.

Other than that, life is pretty boring. I dropped my handphone the other day. It was its 101th falls and this time it doesn't even broke to pieces and I guess it has make its peace. My phone has retired and although I'm still in mourning period, I appreciate if you guys can give me suggestions on the models for PDA phones. Also, on that note, I don't have any of your numbers. I am using my sister's old phone right now. Fuh..fuh very depressing issue.. moving on......

I hate office politics. I really should have learn to deal with it by now but I am still pretty much clueless. I don't suck up to people though my training consultant would correct me by saying that being nice to your boss doesn't mean that you are sucking up. Nevertheless, I can't do that. I'm used to show people (especially the one who I don't care about) what I really feel about them. So, if I'm nice to you then I honestly am being nice to you. Unless, you are someone that I care about. That is a different story. I care/love you too much to not pretend and hurt you. 

Everyone else, I will be nice to you if you are nice to me. I seriously and seriously don't care if you are my boss or not. I would respect you as long as you respect me by being a good boss. Else, I would definitely be a pain in your neck. Of course, I am talking about a particular someone who won't be happy until he makes my life miserable. The thing is, I never really care about him and I tried oh so hard to make him happy and being extremely nice to him against my better judgement. I even ignore the facts that I know about him that could possibly destroy him, just so that he would leave me alone with my life. A person can only have so much patience and mine is running thin. We'll see.

Other than that, life is pretty much a peach pie. Looks good, smells good and tastes dang good. 

It's 12.52 AM and I'm not really thinking straight.

No comments: