Thursday, December 28, 2006

Do you have one day when you wake up, you just feel sad. For no apparent reason, your life just flashes in front of you. All the trivial things that you think have never bothered you suddenly do?

Where you suddenly think your life has no purpose? Where you are frustrated with the people around you? Where you think you are not being appreciated enough? Where you think your existent doesn’t make a difference in the world? Where you think you don’t do enough? Don’t get enough? Not pretty enough? Smart enough? Rich enough? Love enough? Well, for me, today is the day.

Could be hormones or dreams that I had last night that I don’t remember, God knows what had caused it. What I know is I control my own emotions. I will decide how I will live my day, and today is a beautiful day. C’est la vie!

No comments: