Monday, November 26, 2007

Got tagged!

My sister tagged me.. I'm still very new in this concept of tagging and this would be the first time I got tagged.. so here goes!

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) Infinite open ticket to anywhere in the world for two(and of course with no expiry)
(b) Honda Civic Hybrid
(c) A bungalow with a swimming pool and gym and big yard (hahaha.. that's asking a lot eh?)
(d) Music and dancing lessons
(e) All this year feature gadgets.. especially the latest MacBook Pro..

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICE:
(a) Simple. I love travelling.
(b) Hehe I fall in love with the honda civic, and since they just release the hybrid model, why not?
(c) I'm always too lazy to go out, so it's easy if I got everything at home..
(d) Haha, I always want to take all these lessons but they cost too much..
(e) informaaatics.. need I say more?

THE PERSON WHO TAG-ED YOU IS:
My ever so drama queen sister (she is so going to kill me for that, hahaha)

5 IMPRESSION OF HIM/HER:
(a) drama queen.. haha kidding, sensitive of others' and own feelings maybe sounds more accurate
(b) Pretty good with money
(c) Independent
(d) Loyal to friends
(e) Can keep a secret

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
hehehe I got a handbag last time she went home... i love it, it's really cute.. that is rather memorable..

MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced)
wow.. this is really difficult... hmmm... I would have to say MacBook Pro.. and TV!!! where else would I watch Grey's Anatomy then?

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
being lied to

PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG : Syu, Ainur, Lina ING, Sari, Fadhil

****

All righty.. I finally finish it.. can you believe that I took 3 days to do this.. I got stuck at the first question.. I think I want too much but when I got to (d), I'm absolutely clueless.. anyway, yay!!

4 comments:

Tg.A said...

yeah... u'r so dead!
haha..btw, thnx..ingat xbt dh..

Anonymous said...

Kenapa nama aku takde kat atas tuh? Tanjung lupa kawan.........

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

erk.. sape ek ni? sorryla, memang tak expect blog ni ada reader sangat other than orang2 yang selalu bagi comment.. so, whoever this is, buatla, i'm tagging you dengan penuh keikhlasan nih! jap, ni faiz ke?

Anonymous said...

Ni aku laaaa