Friday, November 30, 2007

Monsoon

It was not the weatherman that forecasted there will be a huge flood in Terengganu. Nor was it the Monsoon Cup that started two days ago. Not the flashflood my client in Gua Musang been complaining about that almost destroy his plantation. Not even the raging sea with its waves slamming the shore in Pantai Rhu Sepuluh when I drove back from Kota Bharu. No, none of that. It was not until several days ago, when I was driving back from work, and it was raining quite heavily that I finally realized, it's that time of the year again, the monsoon...

I have always love winter. One of the best season I have lived in, I always say. My definition of winter is not the same as the calendar's. Mine is when the first flake of snow touches the Bloomington's land, then the winter season has started. So, it's really the snow that I love. It's hard to explain the feeling. But it felt like nothing can ever be wrong when it's snowing and nothing had been so far. I love the feeling, and when I saw the snow flakes gracefully dancing outside my window, I know it's that time of the year again. Nothing will ever be wrong.

I was surprised when the feeling of "it's that time of the year again" came to me several days ago. That means, I'm slowly letting go of my winter and accepting the monsoon. I'll miss winter though but I'll love the monsoon just as much.. I just know it..

It's raining almost everyday in Terengganu now and I love it..

5 comments:

victoire said...

ahaha.ingat semak dop tertebas doh.
upenye baru tebas ek.haha
sini kat La Rochelle dekat laut, so susah nak merasa snow.
ade senior Yie sorang batch Kak Na kat Jasin.
Shaizal Shakir, ingat?
Alamat ;
Residence Amerigo Vespucci Log 158,
Avenue Amerigo Vespucci,
17 000 La Rochelle,
France.

Rumah- +335 4650 3232
hp- +336 24607248
ym- xxkrieyxx@yahoo.com

meh la sini. sape2 nak mari sini contact la.hehe

Idaman said...

I love the rain too. Especially when I'm driving, at night, and it's pouring! An undescribable thrill... :-)

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@yie : semak? semak mana? hehehe.. ooo ingat2, kakna ada jumpa dia awal tahun ni ke akhir tahun lepas, x sure masa bbq... aaaa thanks for the address, kalau tetiba kang dengar suara yg tak dikenali bagi salam tu, maknanya kakna dah sampaila tu.. hehhe..

@ayaz : ok, it was pouring last night but I don't think it was that much fun drving.. hahaha, I can barely see anything.. i guess it's too much thrill for me to handle, =P..

victoire said...

selamat hari lahir!!

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@yi, time kasih!! kakna rasa macam tua gila hari ni! hehehe..