Friday, May 02, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

My dear dear cousin tagged me! 8 random facts about me..
haha how random are we talking about? =)

The Rules
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
  3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
8 Random Facts!
  1. I just recently learned to play Sudoku and now I am addicted to it.
  2. I hate lotus notes.
  3. For the past 2 months, I've been stocking up Jodi Picoult's and now I have 8 of hers.
  4. London is my least favorite place of all the places that I've been to.
  5. I hated bean sprouts with all my heart but is taking baby steps to eat them by eating spring rolls. =)
  6. I have a crush on Brad Pitt since forever.
  7. I don't get football nor the pleasure of watching it.
  8. I have short fingers, shorter than Ella's.
Lucky 8:
  1. Cik Ainur Fadhillah Ahmad Fuad
  2. Cik Syuhada Adnan
  3. Cik Sarimah Samad
  4. Cik Nurul Fadhillah Yaacob (whom I heard is back in town)
  5. Cik Nurul Sheila Khaleb
  6. Cik Azlina Ideris aka ayu
  7. Cik Amelia Wardah Kasim
  8. En Ayaz Ismail
Have fun you guys!

No comments: