Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today

Yesterday, I long for today
Today, I found you.

Today, I understand love a little better,
Today, I understand life a little better,
Today, I realize love is not about perfection,
Today, I realize life is not about extraordinary,
Today, I learn that heart can only feel so much,
Today, I learn that head can only know so much,

Only today, when my heart and my head collides,
I rewrite needs and wants,
As I want you,
I cannot need you.

Today, I am happy,
Even if it had ended before it even began.

Today, I found you,
Today, I found me.

3 comments:

syah said...

BESOK APE CERR?

ms amy said...

babe, lama tak dgr cite :p
if u come down buzz me ok? :)

Bibilui said...

Yesterday I found myself
today I hurt someone else
tomorrow I might be the one who get hurt in return...

that's just something crossing in my mind