Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Never say forever

I used to have a fotopage, when I still had my camera back in Bloomington. I mantained it for a while until I got bored, then I ignored it. Somehow a few weeks ago, I received an email from fotopage telling me that I have received a new comment. I can't login because I can't remember my username and password. I don't remember the address, so I googled it. 

Thank God it's not that difficult to find it. Turned out, I've received quite a few comments from friends and strangers. So, if any of you who commented back then is reading this entry, please know that I don't mean to ignore your comments. I don't even realize it actually.

Looking at the pictures, I realized how much I miss taking pictures and edited them. To make it alive, that's what I always tell Syu. I hate dull, plain pictures. I like pictures that come alive when you see them. The one that tell a story. People say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I plan to make mine worth a million more. 

Anyways, I came across this picture that I had back then. This is not mine. Definitely got it somewhere on the web. I don't really know to whom should I give the credit to. But I'd like to share it. Today I found that someone called Grandpa Suparyo commented on it. It's nice and I'd like to share that too.

Grandpa Suparyo's comment:

No comments: