Saturday, May 02, 2009

Addiction..

That's what this is..

Holly: I don't want to make any mistakes, Gerry.
Gerry: Then you're in the wrong species, love. Be a duck.

Hehe, I have always loved that quote from P/S I Love You. I re-watched it last night. One of the two movies that make me cry no matter how many times I watched it. 

The other one would be "A Walk to Remember". I remembered watching it with Yani back in Bloomington. We were both in love with Shane West from "Whatever it takes". Hence, our eagerness to watch that movie. We weren't prepared for the emotional ride it would take us. We cried from start to finish. Haha. Thank God we weren't the only two. We realized that when we went to the bathroom and almost everyone's eyes was wet with tears. We took a cab back to Tulip Tree and we were still crying in the cab. I can't imagine what the driver must be thinking.

Both Mandy Moore and Shane West did a good job. Wonder what happened to him after that movie. Hmm..

Oh well, I miss Bloomington today.

9 comments:

syah said...

tunjang!!!!!!!!!!! sampai hati kamu ya!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry weh, can't help it)

Bibilui said...

ah... mandy more and shane west cast that movie? wow... I know there's a song with that title but I don't know if it's related to because mandy more happens to be the singer... :)

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@syah: hahaha kau memang!

@bibi: Hai Bibi! It's a great movie if you love a tear-jerker type of movie.. haha.. but they have plenty of mandy's songs as the soundtrack for that movie.. not really sure if there's anything titled "A Walk to Remember' though.. it really is a great movie though..

Idaman said...

I watched A Walk to Remember last July... and altho maintain macho on the outside, I remember inside I was a wreck.

Idaman said...

And I was also wondering how come I never heard of the movie before that... hmm...

syuhadaa said...

shane west..

too good.

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@ayaz: hehe tulah.. dia xla glamer macam when harry met sally ke apa.. the movie was based on a novel written by nicholas sparks.. buku dia before ni pun ada buat movie, message in a bottle, pun sedih gila.. after a walk to remember, they made another movie based on another one of his book, the notebook.. semua sedih and best gila! u should watch all of those.. mesti u xleh control macho on the outside dah.. hehe

syu: shane west memang totally hot nih.. ish ish panas panas..

Bibilui said...

hi again.. i think kan most of the movie now days comes from novel... just like premonition, wild wild west, marley and me, twilight, confession of a shopaholic, bibi and her blog.. hahahha.. lebih lebih....

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@bibi: hahaha tulah, if nanti kluar movie bibi and her blog lemme know ye, ;).. but yeah it's true sekarang movie bayk based on novel..