Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lagi-lagi Tag

Syu re-tagged me.. I'm not usually a tag-killer, but for this tag, I hope this will be the end of it.. =)

1. The person who last tag you is:
Cik Syuhada Adnan

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
Friend, sister, lover.. hahaha

3. Your five impression of him/her:
a.Someone who speaks her mind
b.Brilliant, literally.

c.Artistic
d.Very kind

e.Stubborn-stubborn ayam

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:

A lot actually, one that I always remember and treasure and tell the story to many is how she helped get my sister to the bus station. I can't describe how worried I was leaving my sister alone and sad that I couldn't send her myself, but the fact she's willing to come to KL during rush hour (she doesn't have a car at the time) and then send her to Putra Station (by cab) until my sister get on her bus really touched me.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
Pun banyak and there's a few I keep in my phone (SMS). Here's my fav:
"Hi. Bleh tk dm hujan lebat rasa sangap dan trus pg tesco mkn kfc? Haha. Aku kt kfc skarang. Tgh mkn sorg2! Wish u were here.."

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
She is =P

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
She's perfect the way she is

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
I don't know. I just hope that if we ever fight, we'll come back to this entry and see how much we mean to each other.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
Can't think of anything right now.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
I really want her to be happy. I know she's happy now but she'll be happier if she's studying. So, I wish I can get her the scholarship to study anything and anywhere in the world.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
A great friend

2 comments:

syuhadaa said...

you're too kind. i'm not even half of what you said my friend!

A short poem for you:

Title: On the Way

The brightest moon
the most sparkling star
the ever-giving sun
stopped by my doorstep

Asking for the kindest soul
to hangout with
I gave them
Your address.


(kg atas tol?)

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@syu: heheh don't b too humble cik syu.. anyways, it's not kg atas tol la.. hahahahah... but it's near.. =)