Monday, September 01, 2008

A reason to Blog

Hahaha, I haven't updated my blog for a while now.. Been busy actually.. I'm doing a little project called Kueh Raya.. hahahaha.. I never really into tagging, it can get very personal sometimes.. since most of the readers are either friends or family, not much a secret there..

I also want to take this opportunity to wish you a very blessed Ramadhan.. May Ramadhan this year will be better than the last Ramadhan.. InsyaAllah.. Ramadhan Mubarak!

1. The person who last tag you is:
Adek - Tengku Norhanisah Binti Tengku Kamaruddin

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
My dear Sister

3. Your five impression of him/her:
a.A good listener
b.Creative

c.Sensitive
d.Stubborn

e."Agak" mendengar kata.. hahaha

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:

She's my lil sis.. So just by being that is memorable enough except on her stubborn-as-hell day..

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
hahaha.. ok this happens a while back but she actually said this when I asked her what did she want from the States when my friend is coming back for the summer "Kakna balikla. Tak payahlah bagi apa-apa lagi" Somehow, that get stuck in my head and I came back that summer..

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
Hmm...

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Hmm..

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
I don't think she can, she's family you see.. bicker, fights, yes. Enemy? never gonna happen, I'll make sure of that..

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
Maybe, in a very slim chance that we can become enemy, because of the stubbornness trait that we both inherit.. hahaha

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
FOR her? well, like everything you want to do for the ones that are close to your heart.. keep them close and safe..

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
I still see her as my lil sis, the three year old ones..

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
I think people think that I am a little different (read:weird).. hahaha.. not that it bothers me =P

13. The characters you love of yourself are:
It's a love-hate relationship but I do like that I am stubborn, it keeps my eyes on the goal and make me want to fight harder.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
Hahaha like I said, love-hate relationship, still is stubborn. It can be too much at times that it became out of control and force me to say or to do something that I don't even mean.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
No one specific.. but I always have this person in my mind that I wish to be.. it still is me, just the upgraded version.. =)

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Hahahaha.. I think these people heard these enough from me, but yeah, I do love you guys..

17. Pass this quiz to 5 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
1. Sheila
2. Syu
3. Ainur
4. Sari
5. Liena Ideris

18. Who is no.1 having relationship with?
Alamak, is it Shahrul? or Shahril? or fakhrul? I totally forgot..

19. Is no.4 a male or female?
Female

20. If no.3 and 5 are together, will it be a good thing?
hahahhha.. you guys are together, aren't ya? =P

22. What is no.2 studying about?
She's currently working at Kementerian Luar Negara and she graduated from UW, Madison in International Relations.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
I think last week..

24. What kind of music band does no.4 like?
Anything that is US top 40.. kan sari kan?

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yep.. 4 right?

26. Will you woo no.2?
already wooed.. =P

27. How about no.4?
we shared the same bed before.. hahahhaha both no.2 & no.4 used to be my roommates, silly..

28. Is no.1 single?
No, she's having a relationship with what-his-name

29. What is the surname of no.3?
No surname, but her dad's name is Ahmad Fuad..

30. What's the hobby of no.5?
I think, travelling..

31. Does no.1 and 5 get along well?
Oh yes, they used to work at the same place..

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
She went to UW-Madison for her undergrad, yet to tell me where she's gonna do her Master's.

33. Talk something casually about no.1:
The most confident person on earth would be everyone's first impression.. get to know her better and you'll see a fragile little girl.. (don't hate me for this Sheils)

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.3?
Don't have to, it has been developed.. =D

35. Where does no.5 live at?
She's currently doing her Psych Master in Manchester

36. What colour does no.2 like?
Earthy colors and gold and silver..

37. Are no.3 and 1 best friend?
They have been friends for 8 years and they still like each other.. that would qualify for a best friend right? haha the truth is all of us are best of friends..

38. Does no.3 have any pets?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.. what are the odds this question dapat kat ainur.. yes, yes and yes.. she has or might I say had many many pets but she killed all of them.. kura-kura masak merah anyone?

39. Is no.1 the sexiest person in the world?
hell, yeah! (not that the rest of you guys aren't)

40. What is no. 5 doing now?
Liena, you are so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you are thinking of me, aren't ya? ;)

11 comments:

Saya Yang Ayu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saya Yang Ayu said...

Yes I am thinking of you... I miss you so so much.... Yes no 1 is the hottest gal.... I am having a relationship with no 3..... she's my lover....my hobby betullah tue...but at the moment playing poker, reading and blogging

apa2jela said...

Assalamualaikum, Tanjung... Selamat berpuasa...

BTW, I'm really impressed that you know your friends really, really, really well...

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@liena: playing poker? wah, THAT I didn't know.. I miss u too,babe!!

@m(^-*)m: Uish susah sungguh nak type nama U..well, they are my bestfriends.. kinda a crime if I didn't know right? =P.. who r u btw?

Anonymous said...

Ok tanjung... i'll do this one! hahaa... wished i could tag u back!

apa2jela said...

teka teki teka tekuk,
ulaq mati dalam mangkuk.
Cuba teka siapa saya? Tiada kena mengena dengan ular. (Jawapan di bawah, scroll down (perlu ke?) kay...




I think once/twice I've ever been to your place in Indiana.



I went to high school with you.



I was in the class with the least number of girls.



I haven't been keep in touch with you since I was so busy with workla.... Ni Mai la Tanjung, kuang3x

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@sari: sari!!!! I dah baca yang u buat!!!!! I love u too!!!!!!!!!! (sungguh drama I hari ni, must be high on Murtabak..hmm)

@Mai: Tak kuasa dah saya nak tulis nama awak yg susah nak sebut tuh! mai, rindu kat awak!! jangan jadik workaholic sangat.. mehla cuti-cuti malaysia ke terengganu, boleh tido rumah saya.. lama tak jumpa awak!!!

Saya Yang Ayu said...

Tanjung, I dah buat....

Ibu Emir said...

a'kum tanjung, saje nak perkenal kan diri.. i am ur silent reader for quite some time :) ingat lagi tak kite

apa2jela said...

Tg,

I missed you so much lor that I came here alwiz...

Wanted to go on a long holiday somewhere far from office but then nak mintak cuti satu hari pun impossible nih, my boss is a tyrant lah... I have 23 more cuti days that I wont be able to spend since I'll be going away for a 6/9 month course 7/13 days after raya... huhu...

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

@lina: I dah baca & I'm sooo touched!!! & plssssss that dream of yours come true, the one with me in pink songket..hehehe

@ibu emir: you sounds soooooo familiar.. siapa ya ibu ini?

@mai: dump ur boss then and have fun with me!!! =).. busy with work is so cliche ni mai and u r anything but that!! =)