Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When Reality Intrudes



So much has been going on lately. I can't say much. In fact, I don't say much. Some wonderful news. Some not so much. Some even very confusing. If you think I am talking about you, just know that I'm not. For all these recent events, I can't help thinking that we really don't know people as much as we thought we did. Even when we thought we know it all, they will still surprise us. With that being said, I don't judge you. In fact, I can't. I have done enought doubtful things. I have my own reasons, I trust you have yours too. Just know that, whatever that you do today, will come back haunting you one day. There are many things that time could not mend. No skeleton can stay in the closet for too long. 

Mine is forcing its way out. 

The truth is, we are all alone in this world. People only knows us as much as we let them to. Underneath it all, it was a rather lonely road.

3 comments:

Red said...

dalam closet aku ada baju jek...

Mardiana Kamaruddin said...

very funny cik sheila oi..

Anonymous said...

bukan dalam closet kau je sheila, dalam closet aku pun ada baju kau..