Saturday, December 20, 2008


BLOG AWARD??

My sister gave me an award!! haha.. well, she told me that one of the reasons she gave me this because she didn't want to choose between her friends and give it to family. I have received it for quite a while and she have been reminding me. Not that I don't want to do it, but I have the same problem as hers. I want to give it to all my friends but of course it would be more than 5. She said I have another option, which is not to give it to anyone. I don't think I want to do that and I guess I'll have to choose:



Here are the rules

  • Perlu dibagi pada orang yang dirasa BEST GILA-GILA
  • Hanya terhad kepada 5 orang sahaja
  • Sesiapa dapat anugerah ini diwajibkan buat posting kat blog masing-masing.

These are the blogs that I religiously follow these days:
1. Whiteblackwhocares - I love her articles but mostly I love her poems. 
2. Crummy letters - Lots of photos!!! of course her writing isn't bad also.. =)
3. Asrif - Very funny guy. Sangat menghiburkan.. haha
4. Alles - She writes about her and people around her.. It feels familiar..  
5. Sweetylemon - scandalous and funny.. quite a rare combination..

Like I said, these are the blogs that I always follow. I like Syah's too, he's pretty deep, WHEN he's writing.. And Lina Ideris' too, except that many of her writings are of her friends and life in manchester.. so I always quite lost.. hehe.. Fadhil rarely updates her blog anymore since she moved back to Malaysia.. 

Although I did give reasons on why I love those blogs, the truth is I like reading all of my friends' blogs for one simple reason. I like to know what is happening in their life and reading their blogs pretty much help me with that.

No comments: